The adventures of a girl name jen her story of what God is doing in her life...
Friday, June 15, 2007
Action Cambodia's Website
Here is the website for Action Cambodia, in case you want to see what is happening in Cambodia! :) http://www.actioncambodia.org/
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is going to sound strange but, I typed in prayforcambodia.blogspot.com, thinking it a blog I'd set up (didn't write down). Anyways, your blog came up and I just had to post, it is cool to hear of God meeting others in Cambodia in powerful ways. I have gone the last two summers with World Relief in Kampong Cham and Phnomh Penh and loved it. Well, I just wanted to say I hope all goes well and things work out for you in your journey. God Bless.
1 comment:
This is going to sound strange but, I typed in prayforcambodia.blogspot.com, thinking it a blog I'd set up (didn't write down). Anyways, your blog came up and I just had to post, it is cool to hear of God meeting others in Cambodia in powerful ways. I have gone the last two summers with World Relief in Kampong Cham and Phnomh Penh and loved it. Well, I just wanted to say I hope all goes well and things work out for you in your journey. God Bless.
Post a Comment