
I made it! whoo hoo beep beep!After 18hours flight time and over 24 hours of travel, throwing up 13 times on the first flight (I think food posioning from NYC)...I flew in to Cambodia today! :) It is more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. It is hot and mug! emphasis on the HOT and MUGGY! but I love it! we are staying in a really nice guest house up the street from the missionaries here. We are going to the school today, the museum of the killing fields tomorrow... Marilyn (Keith's wife...missionary wife of pastor in MI) flew back to the states moments before I got here, as her brother went to be with the Lord. God has given me opportunities to share HIM already along my trip. I really do praise Him for allowing me to get sick, as it opened up doors with the flight attendants that might not have been there elsewise. God is amazing and The Becks are fun to get to know! God is using them, and it is exciting to see their ministry! I want to keep this short as I am using the Beck's computer, but I wanted to let you know that I made it safe and GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!May He be glorified! Pray that I have opportunities to be a blessing to this family and to those I meet! That I see if I "fit" here! I miss and love you each!I hope this finds you living for Jesus! He is an AMAZING Creator!Until the Shout!Jen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment